FAQ

News, Help, Guides, etc...
Phoenix
Site Admin

FAQ

Post by Phoenix » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:51 am

Q: How do I upload stories / become an author?
A: As a means to protect everyone from spam, I decided not to allow everybody to upload stories right away. If you wish to become an author so you can upload your stories, have a look here: How to apply as Author
An admin or mod will check your application and promote you eventually. Please be aware that this might take up to 24 hours.

Q: I found a bug, ran into an error,... what can I do?
A: Take a screenshot, copy the error and post it here: Report an error or bug
I'll have a look at it then and fix it. Thank you!

Q: I want to add a cover image to my story.
A: Well lucky you! If you click on the cog in the upper right hand of the page, you'll find a section "Manage Stories". There you'll find an option to add a link to a cover image. Be aware that the URL you paste there starts with http:// and ends with an image file extension like .jpg or .png.

Q: Why can't I upload my cover images here?
A: While this wouldn't be too difficult to do, propably some if not most of you already have their image uploaded somewhere. DeviantArt is such an example. And if you have it already up there, linking it from there or any other image hoster is fairly easy.